Located in Hinton and Calgary with full time shop personnel at both locations, Alstar has capacity to fabricate over 10,500 diameter inches per week of pipe. Pre-fabrication for larger scale projects can be constructed in both locations with over 135,000 sq ft. of heated shop workspace available. The Hinton location features a 32,000 sq. ft shop and warehouse which has capabilities to complete hydro testing, sandblasting and paint. Our 90,000 sq ft. shop in Calgary is located on the high load corridor, giving Alstar the capabilities to handle projects of any size and scope.
Below are the recent job openings with them.
What Alstar Oilfield Contractors Ltd. is Hiring For:
For a complete list, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Alstar Oilfield Contractors. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!