Irving Oil is a gasoline, oil, and natural gas producing and exporting company that is serving the country since 1924. They have been dedicated to raising the bar of quality products and good energy for customers and the communities. Irving Oil operates the largest refinery in Saint John, New Brunswick, and other 900 fueling locations.
Irving Oil is now looking for talented people to join them. Check out the new jobs available at Irving.
What Irving Oil Is Hiring For:
- Materials Engineer
- Senior Engineering Resource Planner
- Piping Engineering Designer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Bulk Plant Operator
- Engineering Work Processes and Standards Lead
- Heating Service Manager
- CPA Candidate
- Electrical Engineering Designer
- Seasonal Customer Service Representative
- Administrative Assistant
- Forklift Operator
- Distribution Manager
- Driver Helper
- Fuel Delivery Driver
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- An attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- A driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Irving Oil. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!