When it comes to providing top-notch camp accommodations, camp management services, access maintenance and solution to the oil and gas industry – nothing can really beat Horizon North. The company has established a reputation of industry leaders in the last couple of decades. From janitorial services to world-class chefs to helpful camp managers; Horizon North provides everything.
Working for Horizon North is a pleasurable experience too. The company employs more than thousand employees in various location in Canada. If you’re fond of camp settings, you will love working for Horizon North. Here are all the latest job openings with them.
What Horizon North Is Hiring For
Contract Administrator, General Laborer, Panel Assembler, Electrical Apprentice 1st/2nd Year, HSE Field Coordinator, Second Cook, Benefits Administrator, Billing Administrator, Head Housekeeper, Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator, Framing Lead Hand, Junior Designer (Summer Student), Roofer, Shipper/Receiver – Plant 2, Journeyman Electrician – Plant 2, 2nd Year Plumber Apprentice – Plant 2, Journeyman Plumber – Plant 2, General Helper, Breakfast Cook, Baker, First Cook, Carpenter’s Helper – Plant 2, And Interior Finisher – Plant 2
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
For the complete list of jobs, click here!
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Horizon North. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!