CEDA International Corporation (CEDA) has evolved into one of the safest and most diverse providers of industrial services in North America. The company delivers more than 130 services to help clients manage refineries, power plants, petrochemical plants, upgraders, oil sands facilities, pulp and paper plants, mines, pipelines and other industrial facilities. These services help their clients to maintain and operate their facilities, mitigate risk, maximize production and avoid costly outages.
Below are the current job openings at CEDA.
What Weatherford is Hiring For
Labourer, Hydrovac Operators, Heavy Equipment Technician, Technical Writer, Site Administrative Assistant – Nightshift, Financial Analyst, Payroll Administrator (Temporary), Shop Labourer/Parts Runner, Operator Class 1/3, Project Clerk, Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician, Supervisor, Operator, Shipper/Receiver, Health, Safety and Environment Advisor and Foremen.
Links to Positions:
For a complete list of available jobs, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of CEDA International. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!