Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the northwest Alberta/northeast B.C. region.
We have listed down some of the recent job openings at Roska DBO. Take a look!
What Roska DBO Is Hiring For:
- Field Operator
- Administrative Assistant
- Plant Operators
- Power Engineers / Sour Gas Plant Operators
- Parts Administrator
- Project Management Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Field/Plant Operator
- Field Operator – 3 month term
- Field / Compression Station Operator
- UP – Capital Project Management – Project Planner II
- Marketing Coordinator
- 3rd Year Apprentice Pipefitter
- Senior Well Testing Operator
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Roska DBO. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Roska DBO. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Just click on the links to get redirected to the official application. Apply Today & Share with everyone!