Skilled laborers form an integral part of the operation in the oil and gas sector. The demand is always high and almost every major company is on a look out for them.
Below are all the recent job openings you can’t afford to miss.
What Different Companies Are Hiring For
Journeyman operators, welders, insulators, lineman, transmission lineman, scaffolders, electricians, machinists, carpenters, glaziers & general laborers, rotating equipment specialists, water treatment plant operators.
Links to Positions:
For a complete list of opportunities, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of companies hiring. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!