Canadian Natural is one of the biggest companies in the oil patch in Canada. With thousands of happy employees working in multiple locations throughout Canada; CNRL is also considered as one of the top employers in the industry.
Below are all the recent job openings with them.
What Canadian Natural is Hiring For
Regulatory coordinator, GHG coordinator, paramedics, NDT technicians, process engineers, warehouse technicians, mineral land admin, mine survey analyst, in service inspector, field integrity technologists, surface landman, buyer, millwright, heavy equipment technicians and more!
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of CNRL. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!