In the oil and gas world, it’s the laborers and operators that are always in demand. These are the people that are responsible for the bulk of the work. If you have the right mindset and skills, these jobs can provide you with the perfect entry in the oil and gas sector. One of the main requirements of most of these jobs is physical agility and hard work – if you can guarantee these two, then we are sure there is a right job for you in the market.
Do you want to work then? Here is a great chance! Below are all the latest job openings for operators, laborers, and helpers…
What Different Companies are Hiring For:
Machine operators, general laborers (manufacturing), shipper-receivers, delivery drivers, forklift operators, gate technician/installers, rock truck operators, warehouse workers, gas plant operators, dozer operators, lift operators, meter technicians, heavy equipment operators, permanent/temporary production operators, chemical cleaning operators, bobcat operators, helpers, welders, combo VAC operators, and swampers.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of companies hiring. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online. Please note that we’re not a hiring group. Do not send us your resumes but direct all your messages to the companies hiring.
Share the post to unlock direct links to jobs above & APPLY ONLINE. Good Luck!