As one of Canada’s largest integrated energy companies, Husky invests in its employees and provides them with the opportunities necessary to grow and succeed. The Company strives to be an employer of choice by offering a competitive compensation package, career options and advancement on its numerous projects.
From labourers to enginners, Husky Energy is calling out everyone. Check out the list below for recent job openings @ Husky Energy.
What Husky Energy Is Hiring For:
- ESG Specialist
- Trades 3, Pipefitter
- Trades 2, Pipefitter
- Operations/MOC Engineer
- Thermal Plant Operator – Spruce Lake SAGD Facility
- Mechanical Engineer
- Equipment Operator Labourer
- Sr Indigenous & Community Relations Advisor
- Sr Communications Advisor
- Sr. Environmental Advisor
- Plant Operator, Rainbow Lake
- Maintenance Scheduler
- Co-op/Internship – Engineering – West White Rose Project (WWRP) Concrete Gravity Structure (CGS)
- Sr. Financial Analyst
- Sr Supv, Thermal Operations
Above are some few openings at various comp, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- Strong Excel and Word skills would be considered an asset.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Time is money! APPLY NOW AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!