As one of Canada’s largest integrated energy companies, Husky invests in its employees and provides them with the opportunities necessary to grow and succeed. The Company strives to be an employer of choice by offering a competitive compensation package, career options and advancement on its numerous projects.
Below are some of the recent job openings with Husky Energy. Click below and apply online now – Good Luck!
What Husky Energy Is Hiring For
Data analyst, field operators, production reps, ethanol operators, field maintenance lead, instrumentation engineers, technical services engineers, thermal production engineers, regulatory technicians, geologists, mechanical maintenance engineers, thermal trainers, customer services staff and more!
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Husky Energy. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!