As one of Canada’s largest integrated energy companies, Husky invests in its employees and provides them with the opportunities necessary to grow and succeed. The Company strives to be an employer of choice by offering a competitive compensation package, career options and advancement on its numerous projects.
Do you want to see new job opportunities available at Husky Energy? Just check out the below list.
What Husky Energy Is Hiring For:
- Field Operator – Midstream (CLGS)
- Training Analyst
- Training Facilitation Specialist
- Logistics Advisor
- RFO Operator
- Maintenance RFO Planner
- Staff Corrosion Engineer – Thermal
- Thermal SAGD Plant Operator – Spruce Lake District
- Thermal Plant Operator – Facility Operations Specialist
- Trade 2, Electrician
- Staff Instrumentation Reliability Engineer
That’s not it, click here to view a full list of job opportunities available at Husky Energy.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- Strong Excel and Word skills would be considered an asset.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today, Good Luck!