Imperial Oil is one of the top oil and gas companies in the world. It is also known to be one of the favorites of the oil and gas workers. Imperial Oil is one of the biggest in Canada. The company mainly deals with the exploration, sale, and production of natural gas and crude oil. Almost 70% of its stock is controlled by Exxonmobil.
Below are all the recent job openings with Imperial Oil.
What Imperial Oil is Hiring For
Field operators, mine service planners, plant maintenance staff, pipefitters, chemical technologists, plant maintenance welder, short-range mine planner, mining geologists, human resource staff, electrical maintenance planner, engineers, millwright, accountants and more!
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Imperial Oil. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!