Inter Pipeline is a major petroleum transportation, storage, and natural gas liquids processing business that ranks among the largest energy infrastructure companies in Canada. They are proud to be named one of Alberta’s Top 70 Employers, which recognizes Alberta businesses that lead the industries by being exceptional places to work.
Want to get the best work and life balance + growing opportunities? Check out recent job openings at Inter Pipeline!
What Inter Pipeline is Hiring For:
- Control Centre Operator
- Health & Safety Advisor (HPC)
- Planning and Scheduling Supervisor
- Electrical & Instrumentation Coordinator (HPC)
- NGL Transportation & Logistics Representative
- Electrical Technician
- Senior Credit Analyst
- PLC Specialist
- Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance Specialist (Pioneer 1)
- Senior Reliability Engineer – Static Equipment
Want to view the full list of jobs available at Inter Pipeline? Click HERE.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- An attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- A driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Inter Pipeline. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!