Kiewit is a heavyweight in the heavy construction industry. The general contractor and its subsidiaries have a breadth of expertise, building everything from roads and dams to high-rise office towers and power plants throughout the US and Canada.
Kiewit transportation projects, which include bridges, rail lines, airport runways, and mass transit systems, account for a majority of its sales. Kiewit also serves the oil and gas, electrical, power, and waterworks industries.
Check out some fresh job opportunities that are available @ Kiewit down below.
What Kiewit Is Hiring For:
- Entry Level Equipment Engineer – Western Canada District (May 2021)
- Junior Field/Office Engineer – Eastern Canada District (Summer 2021)
- Equipment Superintendent – Kiewit Equipment Services
- Safety, Quality & Environmental Administrator
- Entry Level Equipment Engineer – Eastern Canada District (May 2021)
- Civil Quality Inspector
- Trucking and Logistics Clerk – Ottawa LRT
- Safety Manager – Ontario
- Experienced Construction Professionals/Professionnels expérimentés de la construction (Canada)
- Superintendent – Electrical
- Area Manager
- Quality Manager – Ontario
That’s not it! More jobs are available @ Kiewit. Click here to see the full of available jobs at Kiewit.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Kiewit. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!