Canadian Natural is one of the largest independent oil & gas exploration, development, and product company in the world. They are the largest natural gas and heavy crude oil producer in Canada. Commitment to grow and innovate has made Canadian Natural amongst the known name of this sector.
Check out new jobs that are added recently down below!
What Canadian Natural Is Hiring For:
- Mine Survey Technologist
- Turnaround Coordinator
- Lead Trainer – Operations
- Joint Venture Representative
- NDT Technician
- Asset Integrity Technologist
- Engineer-In-Training, Regulatory Geotechnical Reporting
- Rotating Equipment Engineer
- Warehouse Parts Technician
- Student, Information Management Technology – Part-time, 4 Months (September 2019)
- Student, Information Systems – Network Analyst – 4 Months (September 2019)
- Automation Engineer
- Safety & Compliance Coordinator
- Reliability Engineer
- Technical Safety Engineer
- Materials & Corrosion Engineer
- Operations Accountant
- Mechanical Maintenance Planner
Above are some few openings at Canadian Natural, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE.
- Specific job experience is required.
- Applicants should be able to work under minimal supervision.
- A driving license would be considered an asset.
- Canadian Natural provides a lot of growing space if you are a hard-working person.
- You must be a team player.
- As a member of Canadian Natural, you’ll be awarded multiple benefits.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Canadian Natural. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!