Secure Energy is one of the largest independent oil & gas exploration, development, and product companies in the world. They are the largest natural gas and heavy crude oil producer in Canada. Commitment to grow and innovate has made Canadian Natural amongst the known name of this sector.
Check out new jobs that are added recently down below!
What Secure Energy Is Hiring For:
- Field Technician
- Field Technician (Regulatory)
- Field HSE Advisor
- Landfill Operator
- Landfill Manager
- Torch Cutter (Fort McMurray)
- Fluid Transfer Technician
- Waste Technician
- Pipeline Project Manager
- Warehouse Labourer
- Equipment Operator (Scrap Metal)
- Equipment Operator (Remediation/Reclamation)
Above are a few openings at Secure Energy, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE.
- Specific job experience is required.
- Applicants should be able to work under minimal supervision.
- A driving license would be considered an asset.
- Secure Energy provides a lot of growing space if you are a hard-working person.
- You must be a team player.
- As a member of
Secure Energy, you’ll be awarded multiple benefits.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
How to Apply:
The links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Secure Energy. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!