JV Driver has been providing industrial construction services to the Oil & Gas, Energy, Petrochemical, Forestry, and Mining sectors since 1989. JV Driver has a solid multidisciplinary industrial construction capability, with a total commitment to Safety, Quality, and Excellence.
Below are all the recent job openings with them.
What JV Driver Is Hiring For
Skilled laborers, site administrators, journeyman scaffolders, equipment operators, shutdown quality inspectors, quality control administrators, b-pressure welders, project managers, construction staff, maintenance staff and more!
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of JV Driver. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!