Kiewit is a heavyweight in the heavy construction industry. The general contractor and its subsidiaries have a breadth of expertise, building everything from roads and dams to high-rise office towers and power plants throughout the US and Canada. Its transportation projects, which include bridges, rail lines, airport runways, and mass transit systems, account for a majority of its sales. Kiewit also serves the oil and gas, electrical, power, and waterworks industries.
Check out the below list of fresh hirings at Kiewit.
What Kiewit Is Hiring For:
- Junior Administrative Assistant (Camp Rotation Job)
- Materials Testing Lab Technician 1
- Environmental Coordinator – Ottawa
- Construction Craft Labourer
- Data Analyst – KLTP
- AP Specialist – Oakville
- Administrative Assistant – Kiewit Energy Canada 1
- Stakeholder Outreach Coordinator – Ottawa LRT
- Traffic Control Person
- Project Sponsor
- G3 Craft Labourers
- Mid-Level Purchasing Agent
- Document Control Coordinator
- Quality Inspector
- Heavy Equipment Operator 1
- Project Controller – Ottawa LRT
- Quality Inspector – Earthworks
- Quality Inspector – Kiewit Energy Canada District
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Kiewit. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Kiewit. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
It’s your chance to get hired by the big dogs of oil and gas sector. Apply today and share with your friends.