Kinder Morgan is the largest energy infrastructure company in North America. The company specializes in owning and controlling oil and gas pipelines and terminals.
Kinder Morgan owns an interest in or operates approximately 84,000 miles of pipelines and owns about 180 terminals. Their pipelines transport natural gas, refined petroleum products, crude oil, carbon dioxide and more. They also store or handle a variety of products and materials at their terminals such as gasoline, jet fuel, ethanol, coal, petroleum coke, and steel. Below are all the latest job openings with them.
What Kinder Morgan Is Hiring For:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Kinder Morgan. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!