LaFarge is proud to be working and providing construction services like cement, asphalt, precast concrete, concrete pipe, ready mix concrete, paving and various other types of constructions. LaFarge is well-known for utilising alternative materials and renewable energy to produce innovative products and processes in the construction energy.
LaFarge is also known for providing the most modern working environment and amazing benefits to its employees. So, once you start working for LaFarge you wouldn’t be looking anywhere else. Please read on for all the latest job openings at LaFarge.
What Lafarge is Hiring For
Manager, Process and Performance Management, Administrator, Driver Superintendent, ITSM Major Incident and Problem Management Process Lead, Concrete Labourer, Scale Operator, Talent Acquisition Coordinator/Recruiter, Truck Driver / Batcher – Ready Mix, Batcher, Production Worker, Environmental Engineer/Scientist (6 month internship), Terminal Operator, Sr. Tax Analyst, Maintenance Planner, Environmental Engineer/Scientist (6 month internship), Operations Analyst, Junior Procurement Coordinator (12 month contract), Human Resources Manager, Quality Control Technologist/Technician, Terminal Assistant, Concrete Pump Operator, Weigh Master (Scale Attendant), and Sr. Estimating Manager.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
For a complete list of available jobs, click HERE!
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of LaFarge Canada. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!