LaFarge is proud to be working and providing construction services like cement, asphalt, precast concrete, concrete pipe, ready mix concrete, paving and various other types of constructions. LaFarge is well-known for utilizing alternative materials and renewable energy to produce innovative products and processes in the construction energy.
LaFarge is also known for providing the most modern working environment and amazing benefits to its employees. So, once you start working for LaFarge you wouldn’t be looking anywhere else. Please read on for all the latest job openings at LaFarge.
What LaFarge is Hiring For:
Electrical Supervisor, Maintenance Planner-Scheduler, Quality Control Assistant, Ready Mix, General Accounting Analyst, Concrete Plant Operator / Labourer, Operations Manager, Sales Manager, Concrete labourers/finishers/placers, Maintenance Inspector, Business Development Manager, Commercial Performance Manager, Precast Journeyman Carpenter, Flag Person, Commercial Manager, Production Loader Operator, Groundman/Labourer, Carseland Pit, Truck Driver – Ready Mix, Sales Representative, Plant Superintendent, Quality Technician
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
For a list of complete 187 job posting click HERE.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Lafarge. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online; Good Luck!