Precision Drilling Corporation is the largest drilling rig contractor in Canada, also providing oilfield rental and supplies. Operations expanded from 3 drilling rigs in 1984 to over 240+ drilling rigs and worldwide operations.
Below are some of their latest job openings.
What Precision Drilling Co. Is Hiring For
Administrator, Plant Superintendent, Junior Recruiter, Instructional Designer, General Manager, Solids Control Technicians, Manager- Audit Services, Tax Analyst, IT Application Developer, Equipment Service Technician and Various Drilling Rig Jobs.
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Precision Drilling. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!