Fly-in fly-out is a method of employing people in remote areas by flying them temporarily to the work site instead of relocating employees and their families permanently. It is often abbreviated as FIFO when referring to employment status. Fly-in fly-out method is common in oil and mining regions in the USA, Canada, and Australia.
Below are all the recent job openings in Fort Mac and other places.
What Various Companies are Hiring For:
Ramp Attendant/Ground Handler, Fixed Maintenance Superintendent, CMMS Administrator, Materials Technologists, FIFO, Muskrat Falls, Maintenance Apprentice – Millwright & Electric, Regulatory Coordinator, Vacuum and Water Truck Laborer (EO/Laborer I), Mechanical Planner, Station Attendant, Senior Planner, Mechanical Planner, Electrical Planner, Maintenance Technician – Scaffolder, Sr. Environmental Coordinator (Erosion & Sediment Control, Predictive Maintenance Technician, and Fixed Plant Maintenance Supervisor.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
Click HERE to see all 104 openings.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of different companies hiring. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online.
Share the post to unlock direct links to jobs above. Good Luck!