Schlumberger is one of the world’s biggest oilfield services companies. The company operates in more than 85 countries and employs around 100,000 people around the world. The main offices of Schlumberger are located in London, Houston, Paris, and the Hague. Schlumberger is one of Fortune 500 Companies, ranked at 287 in 2016.
The employees of Schlumberger are also one of the happiest in the industry. The company is famous for providing world class benefits to its employees. To know more about their latest job openings, please read on…
What Schlumberger Is Hiring For
Field service specialists, shop repair technicians, segment sales representatives pump technicians, mechanics, field service specialists – surface system and more!
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Schlumber companies owned by them. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!