When it comes to providing services to the oil and energy sector, Clearstream stands out from the competition. The company is known for providing outclass services to the top companies in the oil patch sector.
Clearstream is currently offering multiple new jobs; Check below the details!
What ClearStream is Hiring For
Administrators, shop laborers, part runners, operators, foreman, warehouse technicians, hydrovac operators, account receivable clerk, chemical cleaning operators, boat operator, lab technician, heavy equipment operator, project managers, and accountants.
Links to Positions:
Share Below To Reveal The Complete List
For complete listings, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of ClearStream Energy. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!