Jobs on the dry land are totally different than what you might face on oil rig jobs. Oil rig jobs require an individual to be highly skilled and determined. Many of us would not like the hardships faced at an oil rig but for many, these jobs are not only exciting but their passion as well.
Check below some of the latest Oil Rig Jobs in Canada!
What Various Companies Are Hiring For
Drilling rig superintendent, laborer, fitters, directional drillers, drivers, operations dispatcher, field supervisor, wireline field operators, field engineers, safety supervisors, foundation drill operators and more!
Links to Positions:
For a complete list, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career different companies hiring. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!