Ledcor group of companies is an employee-owned company mainly operating in Canada and US. It is a construction company that provides services to various sectors including mining, forestry, oil and gas and more.
At Ledcor, teamwork is the name of the game, working to design, build, transport, operate and maintain projects all over North America. They believe that projects are about more than concrete and steel. They’re about people and the power of partnerships. Partnerships with employees, communities, contractors, and clients.This is the reason why the company is one of the favourites of oil patch workers. Check below their recent job openings.
What Ledcor is Hiring For
Boom Truck Operator – Pipeline Construction, Sideboom Operators – Pipeline Construction, Rig Operator – Pilings, Senior Technical Project Analyst, Delivery Driver, Business Installation and Repair Technician, Senior Project Engineer – Pipeline Construction, Director, Construction Management, Junior Engineer – Telecommunications, Superintendent – Building Construction and Dispatcher.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
For a complete list of available jobs, click HERE!
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Ledcor. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!