Ledcor group of companies is an employee-owned company mainly operating in Canada and the US. It is a construction company that provides services to various sectors including mining, forestry, oil and gas and more.
Ledcor is building, transporting and operating projects all over the North-America with a commitment to client expectations. They believe that a project is more about the people and the power of partnerships. Today, Ledcor is counted amongst the big names of the oil & gas sector.
Check out new jobs that are available @ Ledcor.
What Ledcor Is Hiring For:
- Pilot-in-Waiting – Ramp Attendant
- Labourer – Pipeline Maintenance
- Material Control Coordinator
- Project Coordinator
- Dornier 228 Captain
- Field Survey Technician
- Ramp Attendant
- Wireless Foreman
- Field Employee Coordinator
- RJ Captain
- Workface Planner
- Video Communications Specialist
- Excavator Operators – JFJV
- Skilled General Labourer
- Administrative Assistant
Above are some few openings at Ledcor, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE.
- Minimum 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions will be considered as an asset.
- You must have the ability to complete the work before the deadline.
- A driving license would be considered an asset.
- A lot of growing space if you are a hard-working person.
- Take part in the work with the team.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- As a member of Ledcor, you’ll be awarded multiple benefits.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
It’s your time to try your luck, Apply Now & Get Hired!