Ledcor group of companies is an employee-owned company mainly operating in Canada and the US. It is a construction company that provides services to various sectors including mining, forestry, oil and gas and more.
Ledcor is building, transporting and operating projects all over the North-America with
What Ledcor Is Hiring For:
- Labourers – JFJV
- Employee Service Assistant
- Flight Coordinator – Dispatcher
- Deckhand – Marine
- Equipment Operator
- HSE Coordinator
- Project Coordinator – New Grad
- Operators – Southwest Calgary Ring Road
- Indigenous Relations Representative
- Excavator Operators – JFJV
- Loader Operators – JFJV
- Surveyors – JFJV
- Facilities Administrative Assistant
- QA/QC Inspector and Coordinator
- General Foreperson – JFJV
- Learning Developer
- Dispatcher – Marine
- CAD Technician – Aerial
- Field Engineer
- RF Technician
Above are some few openings at Ledcor, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE
- Minimum 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions will be considered as an asset.
- You must have the ability to complete the work before the deadline.
- A driving license would be considered an asset.
- A lot of growing space if you are a hard working person.
- Take part in the work with the team.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- As a member of Ledcor, you’ll be awarded with multiple benefits.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Get up and push yourself as these opportunities don’t