Ledcor group of companies is an employee-owned company mainly operating in Canada and the US. It is a construction company that provides services to various sectors including mining, forestry, oil and gas and more.
Ledcor is building, transporting and operating projects all over the North-America with
What Ledcor Is Hiring For:
- Junior Data Analyst
- Labourers – JFJV
- Labourers – MHO
- Project Coordinator – Telecommunications
- Office Administrator
- Electrical and Instrumentation – Quality Control
- Data Analyst
- Haul Truck Operators – KLNG
- Fibre Splicing Technician
- Project Administrator
- Haul Truck Operators – JFJV
- Labourer – Highways Maintenance
- General Labourer – Pipeline Maintenance
- Project Coordinator – Industrial Construction
- Equipment Operator
- Warehouse Material Handler
- Field Technician – Telecommunications
- Data Coordinator
- Project Controls Coordinator – Industrial Construction
- Aerial Technician – Wireless
Above are some few openings at Ledcor, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE
- Minimum 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions will be considered as an asset.
- You must have the ability to complete the work before the deadline.
- A driving license would be considered an asset.
- A lot of growing space if you are a hard working person.
- Take part in the work with the team.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- As a member of Ledcor, you’ll be awarded with multiple benefits.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Get up and push yourself as these opportunities don’t