When it comes to providing top-notch camp accommodations, camp management services, access maintenance and solution to the oil and gas industry – nothing can really beat Horizon North. The company has established a reputation of industry leaders in the last couple of decades. From janitorial services to world-class chefs to helpful camp managers; Horizon North provides everything.
Working for Horizon North is a pleasurable experience too. The company employs more than thousand employees in various location in Canada. If you’re fond of camp settings, you will love working for Horizon North. Here are all the latest job openings with them.
What Horizon North is Hiring For:
Accounts Payable Administrator (Summer Student), Sales Associate, Administrator (Data Entry), Administrator, Electrical Apprentice 1st/2nd Year, Panel Assembler, Placement Coordinator, Head Housekeeper, Guest Service Agent, Assistant Lodge Manager- Musreau Lodge, First Cook, Baker, Accounts Payable Administrator, Class 1 Driver, Heavy Equipment Operator, Breakfast Cook, Carpenter, Line Side Support, Contract Administrator, & General Helper.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Horizon North. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online. Please note that we’re not a hiring group. Do not send us your resumes but direct all your messages to the companies hiring.
Share the post to unlock direct links to jobs above & APPLY ONLINE. Good Luck!