With operations in more than 20 countries, Nabors is one of the world’s largest oil and gas drilling contractors.Nabors Industries owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the U.S. and multiple international markets.
Nabors also provides innovative drilling technology, directional drilling operations and drilling instrumentation and software. Through its various subsidiaries, Nabors manufactures and sells top drives, catwalks, wrenches, drawworks and other drilling related equipment which are installed on both onshore and offshore drilling rigs
What Nabors is Hiring For:
Field supervisors, contract coordinators, interns, process engineers, clerks, HSE specialists, auditors, top drive technicians, wrench technicians, accounts manager, rig manager, production planner, IT engineers, HR supervisors, mechanics, tabular handling technicians, test engineers, floorhands, warehouseman, roustabout, lead welder, rigwatch technicians, project electricians, buyer, drilling performance technicians, painters, security guards, derrickhand,
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
- Contract Coordinator
- Field Supervisor
- Process Engineer
- Purchase Order Clerk
- HSE Specialist
- Internal Auditor II
- Top Drive Technician
- Catwalk & Wrench Technician
- Business Process Manager
- Rig Manager
- Production Planner
- IT Engineer II
- Product Manager
- HSE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Human Resources Supervisor
- PROJECT MECHANIC
- Level II Tubular Handling Equipment Technician
- Director Downhole Tool Engineering
- Lead Welder
- Rigwatch Technician
- PROJECT ELECTRICIAN
- Quality Inspector II
- Rig Equipment Remote Technician
- Drilling Performance Technician
- Painter I
- Security Guard
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Nabors Industries. You can know more details about each job opening there and easily apply online – Good Luck!