TechnipFMC represents the future of oil & gas industry, this company is known to provide project life cycle services for the energy department. With proprietary technologies and production systems, TechnipFMC is transforming project economies. TechnipFMC aims to revolutionize the performance of the world’s energy industry.
Do you want to join 37,000 happy employees at TechnipFMC? Check out the below list for recent job oppurtunities.
What TechnipFMC Is Hiring For:
- Junior Designer
- Material Coordinator
- Flow Testing Operator III
- Assembler II
- Assembler III
- Flow Testing Operator I
- Service Coordinator
- Flowback Operator III
- Flowback Operator II
- Direct Sales Representative
- Flowback Operator I
- Subsea Project Engineer
- Sales Manager (Pressure Pumping)
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at TechnipFMC. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of TechnipFMC. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply Today.