Chevron & Cenovus Energy are leading companies who are committed to thinking big, unlocking energy resources & providing safety. From extraction to production, these companies deal in crude oil and natural gas. Chevron & Cenovus Energy aim to provide a top-notch work environment to their employees so they can innovate and bring the required change.
New job opportunities are available at Chevron & Cenovus Energy, we have listed down all the latest jobs for you guys.
What These Companies Are Hiring For:
- Drilling & Completions Intern
- IT Intern
- Human Resources Intern
- Earth Science Intern
- Supply Chain Management Intern
- Facilities Engineering Intern
- Petroleum Engineering Intern
- Contract Learning Analyst
- Greenhouse Gas Policy Advisor
- Advisor, HSER Programs
- (Contract) Contracts Analyst, Marine & Rail
- Principal, Hedging Strategist & WTI Trader
- Manager, PDO & Offsites
- Contract Solution Architect
- Contract ETRM Data Architect
- Legal Counsel
- Contract Civil Design Technologist
- Senior Rail Advisor, Commercial Development
To apply for the jobs just click on the link and you’ll be redirected to the official link!
- It’s recommended that you have a high school diploma or GED.
- Driving license would be considered as a plus point.
- You must have sufficient knowledge and experience to coup up with daily tasks.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills will be considered a plus.
- You must have the ability to commit yourself to safe operations.
- Proficient Microsoft suite skills are necessary.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!