Newalta has been in the product recovery business for years. Their operation started in 1993 with 6 facilities in Canada and 8 million in revenue. As reported last year, the company had 85 facilities throughout the country and more than 2,000 people working in Canada as well as the United States.
We are helping many clients by moving our heavy equipment and people directly on-site to process the material there. Below are all the recent job openings with them.
What Newalta Is Hiring For
Operations HR Business Partner, Seasonal Solids Control Technician, Millwright, Seasonal Solids Control Technician, Seasonal Solids Control Technician- Senior Level, Laborer, Operator, Operations Supervisor, Sales Representative- Heavy Oil, Senior SAP Materials Management Analyst, Project Coordinator, Maintenance Supervisor, Solids Control Technician- Seasonal and Intermediate Operator.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Newalta. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!