Noralta Lodge Ltd. is conveniently located in the portals to northern Alberta’s oil and gas hot spots. As a partner to our clients, we help oil and gas producers and oilfield service companies manage the challenges of workforce accommodation.
Below are some of the latest job openings at Noralta Lodge
What Noralta Lodge Is Hiring For
Cashier, HVAC technicians, housekeepers, manager – health and safety, front desk staff, kitchen helpers, maintenance laborers, drivers, maintenance workers, supervisor – lodge operations, vending operators, prep cook, second cook, breakfast cook, and chef.
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Noralta Lodge. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!