North American Construction Group (NACG) is the number one provider of mining and construction services in the region. The company has more than 60 years of experience and can handle everything from consultation to completion. NACG has a clear advantage over competitors because of their exceptional employees and their commitment towards work.
If you want to work for them, below are all their job openings.
What Weatherford is Hiring For
Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic, Field Coordinator, Serviceman, Journeyman HET w/Truck, Surveyor, Excavator Operator, Dozer Operator, Field Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic (HET), Articulating Truck/Loader Operator, Excavator Operator, Maintenance Shop Supervisor, Highway Heavy Haul Truck Driver, Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician (HET), Skilled Ground Worker, Heavy Equipment Operator (Excavator), Skilled Ground Worker, Heavy Equipment Operator (Haul Truck), Packer Operator, Shovel Operator, Serviceman, Medium Duty Mechanic, and Haul Truck Operator.
Links to Positions:
For a complete list of available jobs, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of North American Construction Group. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!