National Oilwell Varco, commonly known as NOV is the go to company when it comes to providing services to exploration company operating in the oil patch around the world.
Following are some of the latest job openings with the company.
What is National Oilwell Varco Hiring For?
Production Planner – Mechanical, Metal Worker – Entry Level, Field Sales Representative (Nisku), Inventory Control/Material Handler, Field Service Technician – GP, Labourer, Plant – Lloydminster, Assembly Technician / Finisher, Senior Account Representative, CNC Operator, Inventory Coordinator – Grande Prairie, Inspection Operator – Grande Prairie, Production Coordinator – Mechanical, Entry Level Technician (Grande Prairie), Welder Journeyman, Metal Worker, Field Engineer, Class 1 Driver – Nisku, QA Inspector and Skilled Labour / Operator.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions
For a complete list, click HERE!
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Weatherford. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!