Oasis Petroleum is famous for developing unconventional oil and also natural gas in the Three Forks Shale and Bakken formation of North Dakota and Montana. Calculated last year, the company had 305 million barrels of oil equivalent. Out of these, 22% was natural gas reserves and 78% was pure petroleum.
Oasis Petroleum doesn’t have a long history but it has surely made its presence felt in the last decade. Founded in 2007 by Thomas Nusz and Taylor Reid, the company went public in 2010 raising close to $400 million. Oasis is also known to hire some of the top workers in the oil patch and treat them good. Here are all their latest job openings.
What Oasis Petroleum is Hiring For:
Engineers, technicians, mechanics, operators, analysts, accounts payable accountants, senior counsel, supervisors well services, land technicians, revenue accounting supervisor, warehouse staff, environmental specialists, building maintenance staff, and crude scheduler.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least one year of experience.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
Links to Positions:
- Investor Relations & Corporate Finance Associate
- Operator, Oasis Well Services
- Division Order Analyst
- Accounts Payable Accountant
- Lease Operator, SWD
- Senior Counsel
- Supervisor II, OWS
- Revenue Accounting Supervisor
- Land Technician
- Lease Operator, Production
- Electronics Technician, OWS
- Mechanic, OWS
- GIS Analyst
- Warehouse Operator
- Reservoir Engineer, Business Development
- Environmental Specialist
- Building Maintenance Technician
- Systems Engineering Analyst
- Crude Scheduler
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Oasis Petroleum. You can know more details about each job opening there and easily apply online. Remember, please direct all your CVs/Queries to the employer and not to us as we’re not a hiring group – Good Luck!