Vermilion Energy is an international oil and gas producer with operations in North America, Europe, and Australia. Vermilion pays a monthly dividend of Canadian $0.23 per share, which provides a current yield of approximately 6%. Vermilion trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
Below are all the latest job openings with them. Apply today by clicking on the opening.
What Vermilion Energy Is Hiring For:
- Production Operators – Multiple Opportunities
- New Graduate Engineer – Summer Term
- Surface Landman
- Facility Engineer
- Business Systems Analyst– Six Month Contract
- Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst
- Engineering Summer Student – Field Operator
- Financial Analyst – Contract
- Lead Field Operators
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Analyst
- Senior Exploitation Engineer
- Senior Geologist
- Corporate Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Advisor
- Sr. Geophysicist
- Senior Business Systems Analyst– Six Month Contract
- IT Summer Student
- Surface Land Administrator – Contract
- Maintenance Planner
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Vermilion Energy. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Vermilion Energy. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
It’s your chance to join the international company that is headquartered in Alberta, Canada. Apply today and share.