Kiewit is a heavyweight in the heavy construction industry. The general contractor and its subsidiaries have a breadth of expertise, building everything from roads and dams to high-rise office towers and power plants throughout the US and Canada. Its transportation projects, which include bridges, rail lines, airport runways, and mass transit systems, account for a majority of its sales. Kiewit also serves the oil and gas, electrical, power, and waterworks industries.
Ready to get hired? Check out new job opportunities available @ Kiewit.
What Kiewit Is Hiring For:
- Entry Level Business Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
- Project Engineer
- CAD Technician
- Field Surveyor
- Field Engineer
- Contracts Administrator
- Environmental Coordinator
- Quality Coordinator
- Jobsite Clerk
- Geotechnical Operations Manager
- Early Career Engineer
- Equipment Engineer Intern
- Purchasing Agent II
- Materials Testing Lab Technician
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Kiewit. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Kiewit. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
You won’t get a better chance than this, Apply Today!