When it comes to the oil and gas industry, Suncor needs no introduction. Suncor Energy is a Canadian integrated energy company based in Calgary, Alberta. It specializes in the production of synthetic crude from oil sands. Suncor ranks number 134 on the Forbes Global 2000 list.
Do you need more reasons to be working for them? Employees at Suncor are also some of the happiest you will ever see. Why? Because they offer complete employee benefit, packages, good salary and what not. Jobs are demanding but if you have the love for oil patch then there is no better place to be working than Suncor. The best thing about the company is, they are often hiring and we at Jobs In The Oil Patch are quick to grab the opportunity. Here are all the latest job openings with Suncor.
What Suncor Is Hiring For:
- Procurement Coordinator
- Data Engineer
- Contracts Coordinator
- Data Scientist, Advanced Analytics
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Relay Specialist
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Inspector
- Pipeline Facility Operator
- Laboratory Supervisor
- New Grad (Business)
- Team Lead Plant Engineering
- Procurement Specialist
- Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Contracts Administrator
- Transformation Management Office Program Manager
- Quality Management Manager
- Senior Process Engineer
Above are some few openings at Suncor, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- Strong Excel and Word skills would be considered an asset.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Suncor. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply & Share!