Parkland Fuels is one of the most rapidly growing marketers of fuel & petroleum products. The company deals in the production of propane, diesel, lubricants, gasoline, heating oil and other top quality products. Parkland fuels thousands of customers throughout Canada and the United States. The company is also known for keeping its employees extremely satisfied.
Below is the list of recent openings at Parkland Fuel Corporation.
What Parkland Fuel Corporation Is Hiring For:
- Jr Applications Analyst
- Machine Learning Student
- ETL Tester
- Contracts Coordinator
- Plant Labourer (Seasonal)
- Inventory Analyst
- Inventory Administrator – 12 month Term Contract
- Risk Analyst
- JD Edwards (JDE) Business Analyst
- Director, Supply, Trading and Refinery Strategy, Planning and Markets
- Summer Student, Internal Audit
- Yard Services Attendant
- Credit Specialist, Wholesale
- Manager, Inventory
- Territory Manager – Corporate
- Driver, Class 3 – DZ (In-fleet/Afternoon shift)
- Director, Risk & Controls
- Service/Gas Technician
- Service/Gas Technician (G2 Minimum)
- Commercial Fuels Sales Representative
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Parkland Fuel Corporation. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Parkland Fuel Corporation. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply now and get hired!