Peace River Hydro Partners (PRHP) is a partnership between ACCIONA Infrastructure Canada Inc., Petrowest Corporation, and Samsung C&T Canada Ltd.
Here are all the latest job openings with them.
What Peace River Hydro Partners is Hiring For
Drafter, Civil Engineer, Geotechnical Engineer, Fisheries Qualified Environmental Professional, Environmental Monitor, Water Quality Technician, Construction Safety Officer, Administrative Assistant – Accounts Payable, Project Manager – Dust Mitigation, Labour Relations Advisor, Safety Coordinator, Industrial Hygienist, Advanced Care Paramedic – Site C, Industrial Hygienist – Site C, Site Engineer – Site C, Construction Safety Officer – Site C, Project Controls – Cost Controller- Site C, Environmental Monitor – Site C, Water Quality Lead – Site C, Water Quality Technician – Site C, and Tunneling Construction Manager.
Links to Positions:
For a complete list of available jobs, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Peace River Hydro Partners. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!