Seadrill is a deepwater drilling contractor that provides worldwide drilling services to the petroleum industry. The company operates semi-submersibles, jack-ups, and drillships.
Below are all the recent job openings with them.
What SeaDrill is Hiring For:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Seadrill. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!