Over the years Secure has grown to find new and innovative ways to help upstream oil and natural gas producers. With a dedication to value and customer service, they continue to build our suite of services with a focus on Environmental and Midstream services.
Check below their recent job openings.
What Secure Energy is Hiring For
Operators, junior engineers, shop hand, support analysts, contract administrator, fluid transfer laborers, torch cutter, project coordinators, HR staff, facility operators, equipment operators, pipeline operators, mechanics and more!
Links to Positions:
For a complete list, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Secure Energy. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!