Shell Exploration and Production Company extracts oil far from the gulf shore. The company is specialized in exploring, developing and refining oil and gas. Shell is always looking forward to hiring remarkable people with the passion to explore new ideas, experiences, and frontiers. For many oil patch workers, it is a dream to work at Shell.
Want to work for Shell Corporation? We have listed down some fresh openings available at Shell.
What Shell Is Hiring For:
- Journeyman Electrician (Refinery/Chemicals) – Fort Saskatchewan, AB
- operations manager – trade, broadcasting and other services
- Journeyman Millwright (Chemicals) – Fort Saskatchewan, AB
- Safety Coach – Sarnia, ON
- gas station manager
- assistant store manager
- retail store supervisor
- store manager – retail
- assistant manager – retail
- sales supervisor – retail
- restaurant assistant manager
- Cashier/Sales Associate
- Overnight Maintenance Worker – Gas & Convenience
Want to check the list of full jobs available at Shell? Just click here.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- An attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- A driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Shell. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!