The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. They collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring buildings, energy and resource, environmental, and infrastructure projects to life.
Check some of the latest job openings with them below.
What Stantec Consulting Is Hiring For
Regulatory advisor, field technicians, laborers, GIS specialists, surveyor assistant, receptionists, project coordinator, piping checker, lab technicians, piping designers, scalers, admin staff, asphalt technicians, survey technicians and more!
Links to Positions:
For a complete list, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Stantec Consulting. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!