Providing professional services like designers, engineers, scientists and project managers, Stantec is an international company that was founded back in 1954. This company brings specialized industry experience so you can save millions and stay ahead of the oil and gas competition. Today, Stantec is working with the industry to deliver long-term innovative plans that scale up creativity and imagination.
Reserve your appointment today to join forces with Stantec. Check out recent job oppurtunities at Stantec.
What Stantec Is Hiring For:
- Industrial Engineering in Training, Facility Planner
- Sustainability Team Lead, Buildings
- Design Technician
- nterior Designer
- Field Technician
- Intern Interior Designer, Commercial
- Junior CADD Technologist/Technician (Transportation/Structures)
- Junior GIS Specialist
- Collections Assistant
- Materials Lab Technician/Technologist
- CAD Designer
- CAD Technician / Geomatics
- Administrative Assistant
- Contract Administrator
- Geomatics Specialist
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Technician
- Intern Architect, Transit
To view a complete list of job opportunities, click HERE
- Minimum 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions will be considered as an asset.
- Working independently or with a team for shifts of 8-12 hours.
- A driving license and reliable vehicle would be a plus.
- You must have the ability to work on your own.
- Travel within Canada via commercial aircraft, truck, UTV and/or helicopter.
- Data entry skills would be an asset.
- You must be looking forward to applying yourself.
- Ability to work in typical office environments.
How to Apply:
All the above links will take you to the respective jobs of Stantec. You will see all the details and information related to the jobs. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Join forces with Stantec and be at the top of your game – APPLY NOW!