Stuart Olson has been empowering Canada’s oil & gas sector since 1911. This company has a rich history that demonstrates a commitment to its people. Here at Stuart Olson, the integrated solutions redefine the potential for success & engagement.
Join Stuart Olson today! New job opportunities are available. Take a look at all the available jobs down below.
What Stuart Olson Is Hiring For:
- Journeyman Pipefitter – Shutdown
- Industrial Insulators – Maintenance
- Safety Advisor – Shutdown
- Safety Watch – Shutdown
- Quality Control Inspector – Shutdown
- Journeyman Industrial Maintenance Electrician
- BIM/VDC Coordinator
- Civil Skilled Labourer
- Equipment Operator
- Civil Pipelayers
- Journeyman Carpenter
- Lead Project Assistant
- Senior Site Superintendent
Want to check out more job opportunities available at Stuart Olson? Just follow this link!
- Minimum 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions will be considered as an asset.
- You must have the ability to complete the work before the deadline.
- A driving license would be considered an asset.
- A lot of growing space if you are a hard-working person.
- Take part in the work with the team.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- As a member of Ledcor, you’ll be awarded multiple benefits.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!